Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Photo Contest

You must go to my Facebook page to participate.   The contest is highlighted at the top of the page.  https://www.facebook.com/alewphotography
 
You could be the first winner of my very first photo contest!! 
 
 
Photo: PHOTO CONTEST:  Name this photo and you could win a free 4x6 print of it!  Give it a title.  I will count all likes for each title.  The title with the most likes will be the winner!  If 2 or more people come up with the same title, The person that came up with it first will win if this title has the most likes.
 
 
 
PHOTO CONTEST: Name this photo and you could win a free 4x6 print of it! Give it a title. I will count all likes for each title. The title with the most likes will be the winner! If 2 or more people come up with the same title, The person that came up with it first will win if this title has the most likes.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! It looks like a promise of warm summers days to come. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I am more than happy to return the favor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so beautiful . I wish I could get that creative to name it :)
    Thanks for linking up with meet & greet . I am here to share the love ( following) :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for following and I'm following you back! Love the picture and hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Your photography looks beautiful - I am going to check out your facebook page:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for following my blog at *Live, Laugh, Love* I am now following you back

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful photo April! Thanks for becoming a Follower of my blog. I am happy to follow back. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete